7. From home, Dong walked 300 m East to visit Inday. Both Dong and Inday walked another 400 m North and 300 m West. Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE?
A. Dong went home.
B. Dong travelled a total distance of 1,000 m.
C. Dongs displacement is zero if they continue to travel 400 m South.
D Dongs displacement is shorter than the total distance he has travelled
8. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
I. The distance travelled by an object can be equaled to its displacement
II. The displacement of a moving object can be greater than its distance travelled. III. The displacement of a moving object is lesser than its distance travelled
A. l and II
B. II and III
C. I and III
D. I, II and III
9. This refers to the rate of change in velocity of an object
10. Two boys walked a 200-meter distance path. It takes 5 minutes for Boy A to finish while 10 minutes for Boy B. How do you compare their speed?
A. Boy B is faster than Boy A
B. Boy A is slower than Boy B
C. They have the same speed
D. Boy A is twice faster than Boy B
11. Which of the following statements is correct about an object moving in a constant motion?
I. It moves with unchanging speed.
II. It moves with a changing velocity.
III. Its location and arrival is easy to predict.
IV. Its instantaneous speed values are always the same.
A. I, II, III
B. I, II, IV
C. I, III, IV
12. Which of the following is the unit of acceleration?
sana po makatolong