A. Direction: Read the statement carefully, and then write if the statement is orrect and if not.
1. Body is the main part of a salad.
3. Dressing can either be a liquid or a semi liquid added to salad to give a rich flavor.
2. Onions and cucumber can also be used as salad underliner.
4. Always keep salad away from the rim of a plate.
5. Height makes a salad more attractive.
6. When plating a salad always strive for a good balance of colors.
7. When plating salad, make sure not to make its ingredients identifiable.
8. You always have to cut ingredients of salad neatly.
9. Salad dressing makes the saiad flavor, such as spiciness, tartness and moistness.
10.Garnish is an edible decorative part of a salad.