Answer) Directions: Write I if the statement is Impromptu speech, E if it is Extemporaneous speech and N if it is neither Extemporaneous or Impromptu speech. Write it on the space provided before the number.
1. It is a type of speech where little or no preparation is needed.
2. A type of speech presented off – the – cut bit with a structured outline or note.
3. An example of speech that can be seen in beauty pageants question and answer portion.
4. An ambush interview with a movie actress.
5. When a new classmate is requested to introduce himself
6. It is a type of speech delivery when you are asked to give a birthday wish to a friend during his/her party.
7. It is the most popularly used type of speech.
8. It is a type of speech when you are assigned to report a topic in a class.
9. A type of speech mostly delivered by politicians.
10. A speech delivered by field reporters about a typhoon or a fire.