1. Which objective gives the viewer a good overall view of the image
2. After mounting the slide on the stage, what part should Irene use to hold it securely onto the stage?
3. What part of the microscope is used to bring the specimen into view, but never used on high magnification?
4. Which of the following parts should Joseph adjust to change the objective lens from scanner to HPO?
5. The picture at the right shows a microscope. What are the functions of parts labelled A and B?
6. Which lens part of the compound microscope helps in focusing light rays on the specimen to be viewed?
7. Which two parts of the light microscope magnify the image of an object?
8. Which scenario requires the use of the diaphragm?
9 Which part of the microscope should April use in focusing so she will obtain a sharp image in observing a plant specimen under HPO?
10. Which type of objective is ideal to use for observing very fine detail, such as nerve cells in the retina or the striations in skeletal muscle?
(Choices can be found in the image)
Loading answers please wait...
mag wait ka daw...